About North Country Health Consortium
North Country Health Consortium leads innovative collaboration to improve the health status of the region.
The North Country Health Consortium (NCHC) is a rural health network, created in 1997, as a vehicle for addressing common issues through collaboration among health and human service providers serving Northern New Hampshire.
NCHC is engaged in activities for:
- solving common problems and facilitating regional solutions
- creating and facilitating services and programs to improve population health status
- health professional training, continuing education and management services to encourage sustainability of the health care infrastructure
- increasing capacity for local public health essential services
- increasing access to health care for underserved and uninsured residents of Northern New Hampshire
Find out about upcoming NCHC events and trainings.
Keep up with what's happening at NCHC.
Check out NCHC's history, where we've been and where we're headed, with the following timeline:
North Country Culture
To learn more about northern NH and the culture of the North Country, we invite you to reference this video orientation.
Follow NCHC on Facebook and Twitter!
Need an NCHC logo?
- NCHC logo with Website
- Please contact us if you are adding the NCHC logo to your materials
Have questions about our programs, services, or organization?
For all press and media inquiries, please contact: ashum@NCHCNH.org