Northern NH Area Health Education Center
Health Careers Catalog
In the 5th edition of "Finding Your Career in Health Care," the AHEC team has focused on 90 NH health care career opportunities with expanded careers in behavioral health and integrated health care focusing on education and jobs in New Hampshire. Download the catalogue by accessing the following link or image below: 5th Edition Health Careers Catalog
To request copies of the health career catalogs, contact Laura Remick, at email@example.com or (603)259-3700 ext. 219.
About the Northern NH Area Health Education Center
The Northern New Hampshire Area Health Education Center (NNH AHEC) was established in April 1999 as a program of the North Country Health Consortium. The center office is located in Littleton, NH and serves health and human service organizations and educational institutions in Coos, Carroll, and Grafton and Belknap Counties.
Northern NH AHEC serves health and human service organizations as well as educational institutions with the following programs and services:
- Medical database for members;
- Continuing education for health professionals including satellite programs;
- Support for health profession students in community-based sites and community-based preceptors;
- Health careers development resources for area schools;
- Health professions education initiatives focused on improving quality of health care for the region;
- Ensures a rural focus for statewide health professions workforce development.
NNH AHEC is one of two federally designated AHEC centers in New Hampshire, which are affiliated with the New Hampshire AHEC program at The Dartmouth Institute.