For additional information about any of these programs, please contact us:
North Country Health Consortium, Inc.
262 Cottage St, Suite 230
Littleton NH 03561
About North Country Health Consortium
"North Country Health Consortium leads innovative collaboration to improve the health status of the region."
History and Purpose
The North Country Health Consortium (NCHC) is a rural health network, created in 1997, as a vehicle for addressing common issues through collaboration among health and human service providers serving Northern New Hampshire. NCHC is engaged in activities for:
- solving common problems and facilitating regional solutions
- creating and facilitating services and programs to improve population health status
- health professional training, continuing education and management services to encourage sustainability of the health care infrastructure
- increasing capacity for local public health essential services
- increasing access to health care for underserved and uninsured residents of Northern New Hampshire
262 Cottage St, Suite 230 · Littleton NH 03561 · 603-259-3700 (phone) · 603-444-0945 (fax)